Agents & Attorneys
- Preparing and filing of applications for all types of trademarks
- Preparing and filing of applications for recordation of Intellectual Property Rights related transactions license agreements, assignments, change of names or addresses, amendments, cancellations etc.
- Preparing and filing of appeals against the Office Actions and decisions with the competent administrative or judicial forums.
- Preparing, filing and prosecution or responding to notices of oppositions relating to Intellectual Property Rights applications.
- Preparing, filing and prosecution of warning letters, legal actions, complaints or lawsuits against infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Responding to warning letters, legal actions, complaints or lawsuits filed against our clients in connection with Intellectual Property Rights.
- Reporting to clients and associates on the status or progress of Intellectual Property Rights / applications / registrations concerned.
- Provisions of legal advice / consultations to clients and associates on all aspects of intellectual property rights laws in the Jurisdictions.
- Answering all client / associate enquiries regarding requirements of filing applications for registration of Intellectual Property Rights in the Jurisdictions.
- Updating clients and associates on new developments in Intellectual Property laws in the Jurisdictions.
- Preparing and certifying translation of documents pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
- Preparing and paying renewals for trademark registrations.